Thursday, December 11, 2014

Coach for Hire

Please don't inundate me with your questions or comments on the latest PSP changes as it seems I no longer work for the PSP. (I will as I find out more details post on the latest changes.) No need for condolences either. As they say (whoever they are) it is what it is. Apparently the league is downsizing in its very own austerity plan. Best of luck to them.
All that means is that a worn out tired old paintball coach with 10+ years of pro experience who finished his last gig with a second World Cup title is available again to coach. All inquiries will remain strictly confidential. Please use the email link on the sidebar to communicate (unless you already have my number then feel free to, you know, call.)

6 comments:

Vijil said...

Good luck with the search.

I can only think they're going for the older guys who apparently have more money with this move.

Baca Loco said...

Funny that. Me too as it turns out. Thanks, Vijil.

Vijil said...

Hmm.

Interested to see your thoughts. Also I'm wondering whether this will turn out to be short sighted.

dannefaerd said...

It is going to be interesting. I like the "surprise" field aspect of the change - but feel that the semi-auto is a step backwards (and is there still a cap?)

Either way I doubt you'll be without a team for long Baca ...

Anonymous said...

Their loss as I feel you provided an informed voice for the players / coaches / owner within the PSP.

Unknown said...

Find a way to bring back Trauma!!!