Monday, October 28, 2013

And The Winner Is ..

Before I make the announcement I'd like to inform y'all that the random drawing was performed by a blindfolded chimpanzee pulling a numbered chip from a vintage bingo wheel I picked up at a yard sale from St. Thomas the Doubter Episcopal church--but that would be a prevarication, a big fat lie. Still, it sounds pretty good so I'd appreciate it if y'all just imagine it were true. Now isn't that more fun? I know, right.
Oh geez, now I've forgotten who it ... kidding.
The winner is Christopher Sullivan. Congrats Sully and better luck to the rest next time. (Like there's gonna be a next time.) Send me a mailing address using the email link on the sidebar (include shirt size) and I'll send it off to youse post haste.
See what happens when you participate. One guy is happy and everyone else is left disappointed. There's a moral in there somewhere.

No comments: