Friday, November 15, 2013

Animation Domination Put On Hold


I intended to release the latest 'Coach & Lil Baller' animation this week in an episode entitled, "The Tryout" and discovered the online company I'd used (and paid) has discontinued services. So no video for you. And, no, if you're wondering I wasn't hoping to compete with (or upstage) ETV's 'The Roster' season 2. (If you haven't checked out 'The Roster' yet what's the matter with you? Go here.) Anyway, I've looked around for an alternative and haven't found anything online I like the look of very much. If any of you lazy slackers have used or know of a good online animation creator let me know or alternatively I'd consider a software program that would facilitate creating my own animation. Other than that the only option would be to simply post the script(s) for the exchanges between Coach and Lil Baller without any animation.

3 comments:

Mark said...

QQ

Clover said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.


Xander
www.imarksweb.org