Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If I'm back from Chicago it must be Tuesday

First, apologies for the long, empty weekend. The wireless at the Fairfield Inn was mostly connection-less as well. And our scheduled return last night resulted in missed flights due to a combination of bad weather and on field success--so I'm not complaining, just explaining. Over the next couple of days VFTD will be catching up on the regular stuff & I'll do one or two posts on the NPPL Chicago event in combo with Living Legends (of which more than a few were in evidence. Living legends that is.)
Second, I'd like to thank Rodney, the Entourage kids and their entourage for their generosity and kind words last night after the event at the restaurant and hotel. And for keeping some of my boys company while they all took turns making nuisances of themselves and generally having a good time. And here's hoping that little video starring J-Rab finds a spot on the internet.
More soon.

8 comments:

Missy Q said...

Congrats Senor - Great Job.

Don Saavedra said...

I was so happy to hear you guys won. Nice job! I bet it was all coaching...

Anonymous said...

Now, win the PSP Season or WC, and this anon will buy TBD jersey out of respect.

Mike said...

Good win guys - seems like you and Impact are developing a nice little rivalry :)

Justin said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather buy a Deadbox Puppet Army Jersey.

Congrats TBD!

Anonymous said...

Clearly, Ramsay's awesome rain hat was the key to your success. I can see a new trend starting now. Congrats.

Baca Loco said...

Pops is always prepared and was willing to take one for the team and share his rain hat. Wasn't pretty but it worked.