Monday, May 11, 2009

Baca's Blog

Today over at Baca's Blog on the Big Bullet (link is post title this time) I ruminate on the proposed German paintball ban. It may seem a long way away and not really your problem (or mine) but the day could come sooner than you think where it will be our problem. Anyway, light reading for a miserable Monday.

Later this evening I'll be posting Xball: Laning OTB 2. According to my schedule it should have been posted Saturday latest but we both know what my blogging schedule is worth. Instead of being timely I'm contrite. Sort of.

Tomorrow, along with the MLP weekly update I'll also be posting episode 2 of Ask the Coach. I know you've been waiting anxiously for this latest installment. (Yep, that was sarcasm again. Get used to it.)

Wednesday will be Chicago field layout day. I've spent some time analyzing how this will play so we'll talk about it. It's not dreadful. It will play and my issues with it have nothing to do with the snake at all. More on Wednesday.

2 comments:

SSRoman said...

I'd like to hold you to that Wednesday schedule post, I'll guess it'll be up Friday, but I can't rush free, right?

Baca Loco said...

This time it will actually be Wednesday barring unfortunate Act of God or Al Gore taking his internet back.