Friday, November 12, 2010

Deadbox Puppet Army

First and foremost I would like to thank the latest recruit, Chris, for signing up. (Thanks, Chris.) And I would also encourage all you lazy slackers who can't be bothered to reconsider your failure to date to join the DPA. Our agenda is world domination and VFTD needs you.
If you're new around here and uncertain as to what the DPA is, that's easy. The DPA is intended to be an ironic poke at paintball's penchant for generating lookalike armies and the impulse for everybody to be individuals in large groups. (Can you say, agg?) If you were hoping to park your brain at the door and march in lockstep with your fellow puppets I'm afraid you will be disappointed. There won't be any of that here. We are all just simple victims of paintball, friends with a shared insanity--no strings attached.

UPDATE: Way to jump on the bandwagon, Warner. You too, Koker. But hey, it got you a VFTD mention and your DPA secret decoder ring is in the, er, mail. (I do want to warn you tho the post office frequently "loses" them. It's a conspiracy.)

If that's too hard at least hit the damned "Like" button on the sidebar. Even Stephen Hawking could manage that one.

While I'm at it I'd also like to thank the latest batch of Twitter followers and Facebook friends. Y'all make me look normal.

No comments: