Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lazy Slacker Re-post of the Week

I considered calling this new weekly feature, The Lazy Slackers Guide to the Brilliance that is VFTD, but that was a bit long-winded and amongst my other virtues I'm also humble so I decided against it. This feature is intended to run during the off season as a hedge against nothing much happening--and to demonstrate the brilliance that is VFTD. That and because, like you, I am a lazy slacker (with standards) so if I can't avoid some effort by posting other people's stuff I can by re-posting my stuff. It's a win-win, particularly for those of you who haven't been around from the beginning as it will still be new to you.

(In the flogging a long dead horse category check out this link to a September 2008 post called Saving Xball.)

The official Re-post of the Week is: DIVIDED WE FAIL from August 20, 2008

It's all rubbish, of course. This industry can't seem to decide to cooperate on much of anything even when they decide (supposedly) to cooperate. See PSTA for example of latest effective cooperation in action. Now, lest you think all this is relentlessly negative, it's not. Cheer up. Don't worry, be happy. The fact is PBIndustry has been incompetent, uninterested, uncooperative and witheringly stupid almost forever--and we're still here and so is paintball.

3 comments:

Vijil said...

"The fact is PBIndustry has been incompetent, uninterested, uncooperative and witheringly stupid almost forever--and we're still here and so is paintball."

That's going in my sig on the nation!

Baca Loco said...

With a link? ;-)

Mark790.06 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.