Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the Season for World Domination

VFTD would like to welcome the most recent recruits to the Deadbox Puppet Army--and encourage you fence sitting lazy slackers to step up to the plate before it's too late. Cade X (right on!) is a long time fan and creator of the Pick 'Em game that lets y'all predict PSP event results. Next is Terrence Bowman. Hey, TJ. Followed by the Milsim Corps (a league promoting scenario style competition.) Welcome aboard, one and all.
As for the rest of you, what's the problem? You don't think we're in the world domination game all alone, do you? The Freemasons have a few hundred years head start. And don't get me started on the Illuminati. Ever hear of the Skull & Bones? That's right. The DPA needs to make a move before the end of the year if we want to see some movement in next year's Janes' Conspiracies of the World. So join now and make a difference. Slacker.

UPDATE: A very special welcome to the DPA's latest recruit, Mr. Lane Wright. Obviously somebody isn't working hard enough if he has time to join the DPA. Have you been sleeping again in your spare time? When's the first event? (Just wanted you to feel at home, Lane.) Thanks!

And last, and most certainly least, I have an new idea for VFTD's Facebook page. I've decided I don't like the LIKE button. What do I care? Did Alexander the Great need the tepid affirmation of strangers? Did Napoleon? Hell, no!
Now fear, there's an emotion that makes a real statement. I want a fear button. (If any of you computer literate cleverpants types know if I can rewrite Facebook's code let me know. Thanks.)

4 comments:

TJ said...

I've followed for a while.. took me until now to enlist! -_-

Stark said...

Thankyou for the saturday morning chuckle.

Napolean complex is sure something you will need when striving for world domination. As for your fear button then yes on this page it could be modified but I'm afraid something thats already dominating the world wont allow its likes to be modified on its home turf.

DPA recruit said...

Excuse me, when do I get my DPA care pack? You know, the one that has the T-shirt with the strings attached, the little finger puppet & the manual on the DPA secret handshake?

Did it get lost in the mail?

Baca Loco said...

Hey DPA recruit you must be an insomniac from Poland. Get some sleep and try for a coherent comment another time.