Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Alive!

The dead tree VFTD archive, that is. Finally. Check out the link Dead Tree Archive below the blog archive on the sidebar. Had a couple technical problems yesterday to iron out and there's still 2 bad links, Views 165 & 175, but those shouldn't take long to fix (once I figure out why they aren't working.) Otherwise it should all be good. If you have any problems checking the archive out please take the time to drop me a line and let me know.
Each entry that originally appeared in PGi is listed by month/year and number of the issue it appeared in. The link is my title for that column (so it may vary from the title PGi used.) Also included is a brief summary to give you an idea of the topic that month. The remaining entries either appeared in PB2x or went unpublished.
If you read something in the dead tree archive you want to comment on or argue about feel free to drop me a line anytime. Either I or one of the kids will be happy to respond. Oh, the kids? My new business. Taking my cue from PBIndustry I've got a start-up in Shanghai populated with hungry, motivated (One might almost say starving and desperate) youngsters with English language skills to match the best Indian subcontinent IT customer service worker. It's all pretty hush-hush for now ...

UPDATE: missing links should be fixed. (No, that's nothing to do with spaying or neutering your Yeti.)

No comments: