Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Asked & Answered

Is a new interactive interview feature over at the Big Bullet. On the hot seat is Gino Postoriva. If you have anything you'd like to know about Gino or Valken or da bidness of paintball drop by and ask your question. This is not the sort of opportunity that falls in your lap every day. (I have a question or two for him.) There's also an excellent background/overview to fill in the new kids on Gino's paintball past. If you're wondering where the link is--it's the title. I don't know about y'all but I'm enjoying the effort being made across a number of paintball sites to bring some of the players & personalities of the game into the public eye. (I'm also enjoying untroubled computer operation--so far--but that's neither here nor there really.)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask him if Dales continual references to lion/shark/bear meat are getting old yet.
'cause I know they are for me...

Dale Ford said...

I've got one he'll get a kick out of, ask him if he's still feeding his sales-team raw lion-meat!
Once he's stopped laughing at your joke, you may get an answer...

Missy Q said...

I have a problem with the first comment. I get the Ford Report every week and I am not tired of Dale referencing raw-meat (being fed to the Valken sales team) twice per issue, nor do I feel Dale should come up with another term to illustrate the apparent hunger Valken salespeople have.
To be honest, what they eat has nothing to do with me or the anonymous poster anyway, so why it's a big deal is beyond me...

Justin said...

I have a problem with having a problem about a problem. :)

Don Saavedra said...

Now I'm hungry.

Janek said...

Ask him about special recipes for preparing the raw meat. I'd love to find out about new fancy ways to prepare raw meat beyond steak tartare

Baca Loco said...

Perhaps Dale is contractually obligated to mention raw meat

Anonymous said...

Ask him with the industry contracting, sales numbers flat across the board, and an over abundance in inventory extremely similar to his why he felt it was the right time to get back in the industry.

Twisted Games Of Texas Paintball said...

Hmmm. How about asking him why his raw meat eating crack sales team released wholesale paint pricing to a little local 3-man tourney team. Which led said team to ask me to to purchase said paint at said wholesale pricing and then sell it to them at my cost. LMAF....

Reiner Schafer said...

Twisted, you should really go to the 68 caliber website and ask him yourself. He's not going to see this here (he might, but he'll ignore it) and I'd really like to hear his answer to that question as well. I've heard different stories that show that Gino hasn't changed all that much from the good ol' days. The press releases and interviews sound good, but we all know those aren't necessarily reality.

Furby said...

Funny...something 68 is doing comes up and all the sudden people are talking about me. Uhm, guys...I've been gone from 68 over a year now.

Reiner Schafer said...

Answers are up. There were no questions, and therefore no answers, regarding raw meat of any sort. Sigh...