Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Have a Little Pride

I don't know about y'all but I'm burned out on lame, frequently moronic anonymous paintball smack. First, it's just plain lousy 99% of the time. Second, nobody cares about the angst of an alienated 14 year old Goth puke who happens to play paintball--badly. Third, anonymous smack is not only weak, it's gutless, and suggests to me that too many baby ballers were breast fed a lot longer than is healthy. C'mon, kids, grow a pair. Pretend like you plan on growing up to be a man one day.
And while you're at it spend less time on the computer and more time playing paintball. And that doesn't mean shopping for more new jerseys and sitting in a safe zone polishing your latest must have new gun. Sack up and have a little pride.

12 comments:

Reiner Schafer said...

Tough day on the Internets, Baca?

I whole heartedly agree though.

Baca Loco said...

Nearly the opposite in fact. Having a little fun is all.

Caleb said...

It's easy to feel superior when we've lost touch with our own youth.
I have to remind myself of that every time I see some young punk driving too fast or driving with a loud muffler ~ that was me 25 years ago.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I hate those sackless anonymous posters.

PBassasin said...

agreed good sir, well written, it's great to joke and have fun but when it's hateful and at another person/organizations expense it's not really appropriate unless u commit and identify yourself. The internet/smackbox is easy to shittalk anonymously on others cause u know u won't get punched in the face. common sense dictates(unless u like gettin' punched in the face)that if u wouldn't say it to their face then don't be a chickenshit punk and write it here. Identify urself shittalkers, and haters! I'm excited, can't wait till i know who to punch in the face! ahahaha

anonachris said...

For the record, I'm still breasfeeding.

Baca Loco said...

Is that a confession Caleb or are you going all sensitive New Age male here?

Justin@ProPaintball said...

I like boobs.

Furby said...

Boobs are marvelous.

Reiner Schafer said...

It's nice to see that all those professing to like boobs are not doing so anonomously.

I also do not dislike boobies. And I'll put my name to that!

anonachris said...

I was for liking boobs before all the followers jumped on the wagon. I also polish all my new guns with my edition "purple" Ryan Greenspan jersey while talking smack on the interwebs.

Anonymous said...

boobs are agg.