Sunday, June 21, 2009

This Week at VFTD: Sunday Special

Stuff is starting to pile up. 'Paintball Diversity' is mostly done. As is another post called, 'Paintball by the Numbers.' Thing is I've been a little busy and what with the Chicago Open this week that ain't gonna change for a few days at least. Do you see where this is going?

Monday--I will manage to post The Monday Poll & The Poll Review.
Tuesday--assuming our hotel has wifi I'll even get this week's edition of Major League Paintball Held Hostage posted.
Rest O' The Week--is strictly up in the air. I'd like to begin to catch up but realistically it's gonna be catch as catch can. I'll probably post something on the event, too. And after the event I thought I might post up a diagram of all our OTB lanes.

There you have it. Less than perfect but, hey, better than nothing. Most of time. And a real bargain at the price.

Oh, and if you're in Chi-town don't hesitate to say hey. "Hey."

No comments: