Monday, June 29, 2009

This Week at VFTD

Is gonna be potluck. Hey, I'm just trying to keep it real. I will get to some of the long overdue posts and I will do some sort of event recap along with the OTB options for the Chicago field. (A more comprehensive version than I've done before.) I'm putting out a schedule but it's likely to be less meaningful than usual. I'm a little under the weather and let's say paintball is not currently my favorite thing at the moment. (But it could be worse because paintball has never been my favorite thing. I'm just hating on it a little more than normal.)

Monday--This Week at VFTD, The Monday Poll
Tuesday--MLP Held Hostage, PSP Chitown Recap (the Geoff Waterman saga begins)
Wednesday--Paintball By The Numbers
Thursday--Chicago Open OTB lanes
Friday--could be Paintball Diversity or, you know, something else
Saturday--maybe something from the Dead Tree archive

No comments: