Saturday, March 7, 2009

Again with the UCP

Next week, probably about mid-week, I will have a substantial follow-up on my UCP query from last Thursday. I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of comments because this is an important issue and this is a legit opportunity to express an opinion that will be heard. On the other hand I can see where some of y'all directly involved would be a bit reticent. Please consider doing it anyway. And if you know somebody who operates tournaments at their local field or runs a regional of any size take a few minutes to aim them at these UCP posts because I'd really like to hear from as many peeps as possible. I've spoken with a few but the wider the sample of views the more valuable the result.
Truth is in the blogging universe most readers, even loyal regulars, aren't typically commenters but this is one of the rare occasions where I sincerely encourage you to make the effort.

Tomorrow, Part 1 of the Iron Laws of Tournament Logistics.

1 comment:

Rock Star said...

Internet promotion is a major strategy that can build you a big customer base if performed correctly.You can attract new customers and interact with them in ways that were not possible before.
celebreepreschool.com |

cityimportedautos.com |

comparethecollege.com |

crupetech.com |

digitalpctech.com |