Friday, March 27, 2009

Enlistments for the Week

VFTD is pleased to announce the latest batch of recruits for the Deadbox Puppet Army. (What is the DPA?) This happy little blog would like to thank you all for taking the time and making the effort. I would also encourage y'all to drop me a line or post up some added info in the comments. I'm always interested in what parts of paintball the recruits come from.

First up this week is Cartilos, aka Carlos Costa.

Followed by Rival Industries (Brad Thorne) You can check out the latest from Rival Industries by hitting the link. Looking good.

And this week's final recruit is Robert Smith. Welcome one and all.

Until next week.

3 comments:

Brad Thorne said...

Thanks! Love the site.

Anonymous said...

I read the link to the DPA explanation and I get that its ironic towards lookalike armies, but I'm still confused on what the DPA actually does.

Baca Loco said...

Ok, anon, since you ask. Nothing really. But the "follower" option exists apparently 'cus some peeps want to express either their support or general agreement, etc.
Beyond that I'm just curious.
Of course, like all good conspiracies there are layers within layers and once the army has grown sufficiently I can intimidate my enemies and reward my firends with the power of this happy little blog--and, oh yeah, sell T-shirts.