Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sorry Kids

Came home from WCO to a major computer meltdown on Monday and I'm just digging out from under today and should be up to speed by tomorrow. (And, yes, it's taken me this long to save my data and fix the damn thing but when it crashed on Monday I couldn't even access any start-up mode to begin to figure out what happened. That, and I'm mostly computer illiterate.) Hopefully I'll have the Campaign OTB posted tonight some time followed by a more in-depth field analysis tomorrow or Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never apologise.

Don Saavedra said...

Yeah, Baca really should apologize for apologizing.

Baca Loco said...

That's not an apology, anon. It's just a show of solidarity with all the poor lost sould desperate for the next new post. I feel their pain. ;-)

Nice try, Don, I almost fell for it.