Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Not Personal

It's just business.
I don't know if this post is strictly necessary but it may prove a useful reference in the future. Have I upset or annoyed (_________)? [fill in the blank] Please review the post, It's Not Personal, and have a nice day.
Over the years it seems I usually end up holding contrarian opinions from much of the Paintball Establishment on all sorts of issues and I don't see that ending anytime soon. I've also noticed that in some of my recent postings I'm trying real hard not to put anybody out and the truth is that's just not me. So here's the deal: if you find yourself offended by anything I post consider this a blanket apology covering all such past & future incidents. And better yet I am very nearly completely sincere.
Remember, it's not personal--it's just paintball.

No comments: