Friday, January 16, 2009

Enlistments for the Week

It's international week! Another Friday has rolled around and VFTD is pleased to greet and introduce the latest recruits to the Deadbox Puppet Army.
First up this week is SSRoman. Welcome.
Next in line is Jimmy of TWP. Jimmy comes to us from Sweden and TWP appears to be a field site. Unfortunately I learned all my Swedish from the chef on Sesame Street. Fortunately Jimmy is better educated.
Following Jimmy is 'xr8sk' which I imagine means something but I'm too old and unhip to have a clue. xr8sk joins from down under, Australia, and the linked web page is the for AXL, Aussieland's xball league.
Our final recruit this week is Caranthir from Malaysia who has a terminal case of the paintball jones and his own paintblog (which will be added to the sidebar blogroll.)
Thanks.

Until next week.

UPDATE: Ed made the move to join today and since I enjoyed his self-titled TV show of a few years ago so much I decided not to make him wait a week. Greetings, Ed. And great show.

No comments: