Thursday, January 22, 2009

Major League Paintball Held Hostage, Day 21

The Logan's Run finale will be posted today. Get out the reading glasses, get comfortable and grab a beer 'cus it's gonna take awhile to read. I realize many of you have Attention Deficit Disorder and I'm pushing your limits with this one but sometimes it takes what it takes. And this was one of those times. It's not like I'm twisting your arm--but if it would help, I will.
Btw, if any of you people have any--what do you mean, you people?--have any ideas for topics drop me a line. I've got a couple of things in the queue but who knows when I'll run out or you will have a really good idea. Could happen. (Yep, the joke was lame. The set-up was weak. Still, I had to do it 'cus it makes me laugh.)

If you hate the new ROF restrictions this may be the place for
you to vent and meet like-minded ballers--though I'm pretty sure it isn't a dating service. (Huh? Just another bad gag. I'm feeling it today.) I'm not signing up but it doesn't mean you shouldn't decide for yourself. I'm also not sure about the whole martial look to the site, what's up with that? Maybe it wasn't intentional but I automatically thinks woodsball when I see something like that related to paintball. Last time I checked none of the D-Day and the Battle of the Bulge types were sweating ROF. Anyway, take a look and see what you think.

Oh yeah, the link is in the pic.

No comments: