Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Major League Paintball Held Hostage, Day 20

Ahem. Seems the '09 PSP rulebook is nowhere to be found yet. Nor have any updates on major changes been released to date. Just thought I'd mention it in case it got left on a desk somewhere or somebody forgot to hit the publish button or ... You know, these things happen sometimes and a little reminder never hurt anybody.

UPDATE: It worked again! Guess I should'a posted this last weekend. PSP update now available at PSPevents.com

I'd really like to tell you about Paint Club. I'm guessing Paint Club is jumping up and down (figuratively, of course) anxious as hell to tell you too but it turns out there's this crazy rule. Nobody talks about Paint Club–so there you go. (Link is the photo. Click at your own risk.) I mean, am I the only one who noticed the homosexual subtext in the original, Fight Club? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) C'mon, pink soap on the shower room floor? Do I need to draw you a picture? [Yikes! If that created an unwanted mental picture, VFTD apologizes without accepting any responsibility for your imagination. Pervert.]

6 comments:

BobCat said...

what am I missing?

Baca Loco said...

Your keys? I used to do that all the time. Oh wait, I know. This is paintball so it's probably batteries.

Furby said...

I didn't catch anything overtly or covertly homoerotic in the movie, but then again that's not something I go out of my way to think about either...

Anonymous said...

Ummm that soap is in a soap dish....

but if you want to think homosexual thoughts, then perhaps there is something your hiding...lol

Baca Loco said...

Dissaffected men formerly living empty lives are meeting secretly and acting out a behavior that is personally fulfilling but socially unacceptable and must not be talked about -- but it's just a movie about brawling. Y'okay. Besides, I found it funny given the Paint Club agenda -- but I can't talk about that. ;-)

J-Bird said...

like i said...project mayhem...bring it all back to 0 and chaos will ensue, but it will be worth it because we will all be at the starting point, ready to go again.