Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Major League Paintball Held Hostage, Day 6

Do not expect any PSP breakthroughs this week. It won't happen. I am wondering about release of the Phoenix layout however. Rumor was there was to be a different release schedule this year. Hmm. We'll see.
Could see some movement though from teams regarding where they will be playing within the next week or so. That would be helpful.
With respect (it's just an expression) to the new 7-man dealio I'd hate to be the league treasurer and be responsible for collecting from the pro teams/owners. I can practically hear them now: Can I make installment payments? What'll you give me for last year's guns? I'm an owner. Do I really have to pay? Here's a promissory note. It's the same as cash. Oh, no. The sponsor is gonna cover that. Not us.

No comments: